Cancellation Policy, Payments and Refunds
- Bluamoeba DMCC accepts payment by credit and debit cards for online payments. In case of a customised order (non-returnable), full payment must be made prior to the order being processed as per agreed terms in the PO issued. Once the customised order has been initiated or processed, payment becomes non-refundable. For non-customised orders, all refunds will be done by reverting to the same original payment form or through a credit note, as you may choose.
- Customised orders cannot be cancelled once placed are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- If you aren’t completely satisfied with a returnable product, you have the option to return it within 7 days of purchase by sending us an email at email@example.com. Please provide a copy of the invoice or order number (PO).
- Acceptance of returnable items will be subject to the items being in an undamaged, unused condition. To be eligible for a return, items must be in their original condition, unworn, unscratched, and in their original packaging. Refunds will be initiated at the sole discretion of Bluamoeba DMCC after a thorough review of all returned items.
- If your purchase includes both returnable and non-returnable items, the entire invoice will be considered non-returnable.
- For all returnable orders, the refund will be credited to the customer’s bank account within 30 business days.
- Bluamoeba DMCC will not accept payments made through any other party, mechanism or cash other than the payment link provided by Bluamoeba DMCC.
- Shipping fees and delivery fees if applicable are non-refundable.
- Bluamoeba DMCC reserves the right to change the cancellation, payments and refund policy at any time
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org